Tuna and Fresh Celery Salad
Canned tuna fish is one of essential ingredient in a well-stocked kitchen. I love this version of tuna salad, because it has real natural flavours and the celery gives a decent kick. I use fresh parsley, spring onion and fresh ground pepper - That’s why it’s really great. Tuna salad on a crackers, small toasts or white bread is a great dish to serve at a little party as a snack.
- tuna chunks - 1 can (drained)
- celery - 4 ribs (thinly sliced)
- spring onions - ½ bunch (chopped)
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- sea salt - to taste
- rainbow peppercorn - to taste (freshly ground)
- fresh parsley - for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl (tuna chunks, celery, spring onions, mayonnaise).
- Season with plenty of ground rainbow peppercorn and salt and mix well.
- Garnish with parsley or spring onion and serve with white bread or baguette.