- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: For Family
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 240mg
Spring Salad with Goat Cheese and Vinaigrette
This is the perfect salad: crumbled goat cheese and mix salad with amazing honey vinaigrette. I love lamb lettuce and ruby chard for its peppery bite, but feel free to swap in whatever salad green you like.
This recipe balances creamy, salty, crunchy and sweet flavours for a truly sensational salad.
- salad mix, spinach leaves or herbed salad mix - 100g
- goat cheese, crumbled - 100g
- Honey Vinaigrette
- Dijon mustard - 2 tablespoons
- white wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- olive oil - 8 tablespoons
- honey - 3 tablespoons
- sea salt - to taste
- rainbow peppercorn - to taste (freshly ground)
- In small bowl, mix mustard and vinegar with wire whisk. Gradually add oil, beating constantly until well blended. Add honey and mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In large salad bowl, place salad and goat cheese. Pour vinaigrette over salad. Toss gently to mix.