Crunchy Curried Carrot Salad
The perfect snack-salad - delicious for lunch, dinner or breakfast! A bit of vinegar bring out the natural sweetness of carrot in this tasty curried salad. Carrot is often complimented by other ingredients in my kitchen, depending on what is in the fridge - green chilli, onion, apple. I loved it. Crunchy, cool and spicy.
- carrots - 5 (peeled)
- cider vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- curry powder - 1 teaspoon
- sea salt - to taste
- sesame seeds - for garnish
- Grate carrots and apple on a grater (big holes)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Season with salt and curry powder. Mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.