Tuna, Pineapple and Sweet Corn Salad
This tuna salad with sweet corn and pineapple recipe is so yummy. It is easy to make and can be used like a side salad or as healthy, protein rich meal for a light lunch. Excellent mix of ingredients with a wonderful flavour - it's 5 stars tuna salad in my home. Buon Appetito!
- tuna chunks - 1 tin (drained)
- sweet corn - 1 tin (drained)
- pineapple - 3 slices - tinned (drained and chopped)
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- fresh parsley - 2 tablespoons
- sea salt - to taste
- rainbow peppercorn - to taste (freshly ground)
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Season with plenty of ground rainbow peppercorn and salt and mix well.
- Garnish with parsley or spring onion and serve with white bread or baguette.