Asparagus & Shallots Pasta
I am asparagus lover and this is one of my favourite asparagus dishes. Tasty tagriatelle pasta mixed with sautéed shallots and asparagus. This dish is absolutely delicious. This recipe is not only amazing, but so simple and very fast to make.
- tagriatelle - 250g (fresh)
- green asparagus - 1 bunch (chopped into 3cm pieces)
- shallots - 250g
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- Parmigiano Reggiano - (grated) to sprinkle on top
- lemon wedges - for garnish
- sea salt - to taste
- chilli flakes - to taste
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile in a pan over medium heat, sauté halved shallots in olive oil until translucent. Before the shallots becomes transparent, add the asparagus. Cook asparagus until it is bright green and tender, about 7-10 minutes. Season with sea salt and chilli flakes.
- Drain pasta and toss in the sauce.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon for freshness and sprinkle freshly grated parmesan.