Sweet Rice Dessert-Salad
Quick and easy to make rice salad with pineapple, sweet corn and raisins. If you like sweet salads you will love this rice salad as well. I like to eat it as a dessert, but certainly works for a breakfast treat too. Enjoy!
- rice - 400g
- pineapple - 1 tin (drained, chopped)
- sweet corn - 1 tin (drained)
- raisins - 100g
- mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons
- caster sugar - 1 tablespoon
- salt - to taste
- black pepper - to taste (freshly ground)
- Boil the rice in salted water according to package instructions. Let the rice cool down.
- In a large bowl combine rice, raisins, corn with juice, pineapple and mayonnaise. Season to taste with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Wrap and refrigerate overnight.