Summer Light Cupcakes
Strawberry cupcakes with whipped cream frosting - delicious cake decoration! Cloud cream topping with half of strawberry onto this fluffy vanilla base makes a dreamy celebration-worthy cupcake. All natural and gluten free.
- Makes 12 Muffins
- eggs - 3
- caster sugar - 1 cup
- unsalted butter - 125g
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons
- potato starch - 1 cup
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- whipping cream - 200ml
- butter flovour extract - 5 drops
- strawberries - 12
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with the paper cases and set aside.
- Place the eggs into a large bowl. Beat until light and fluffy, few minutes. Add sugar, spoon after spoon.
- Sift the baking powder and potato starch. Then add to beaten eggs. Add sunflower oil, butter extract and mix together gently with a wooden or plastic spoon until a wet batter forms but do not overmix.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and pour the butter to the mixture and mix until combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases, filling each case three-quarters full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 30-40 minutes until golden and well risen, and a skewer inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean. Transfer all the cupcakes to a wire rack to cool.
- Whip the cream in a bowl, add one tablespoon of sugar and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- Transfer the whipping cream to the piping bag and start nozzle. Decorate with fresh strawberries.