- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: For Family
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Cholesterol Content: 15mg
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: <1g
- Protein Content: <1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 260mg
- Sugar Content: 4g
Honey-Glazed Roasted Carrots
The perfect side dish for a holiday meal. These carrots are the ultimate in comfort food.
So simple to make and so tasty, the aroma that wafts from the oven as they slowly bake is mouth-watering.
- carrots - 500g (peeled and cut in the same size pieces)
- butter - 2 tablespoons
- honey - 2 tablespoons
- parsley - 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- dill - 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- thyme - 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- salt - to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil, add salt and then carrots. Cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain the carrots and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add honey and stir until are well combined. Add parsley, dill and thyme.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the carrots in the 15x20 cm ovenproof serving dish and drizzle the aromatic mixture over them, tossing to coat each carrot.
- Put the dish into the hot oven and roast carrots for 10-15 minutes until the honey is bubbling and caramelized slightly. Serve hot. Yum!
5 stars - based on 1 review(s)