Easy Multi Seeds Biscuits
Home-made biscuits preferably. I guarantee you that these biscuits will come out delicious because they are so easy. It's break time.
- cold unsalted butter - 125g
- plain white flour - 150g plus extra for dusting
- ground almonds - 3 tablespoons
- caster sugar - 150g
- egg - 1
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- multi-seeds - 3 tablespoons (sunflower or sesame seeds)
- Put the butter, grounds almonds, seeds, sugar, egg, flour and vanilla extract in a bowl. Rub together with your fingers until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Bring the mixture together to form a dough.
- Turn the dough out onto floured surface and briefly knead to help it amalgamate.
- Roll the dough under your palm to make a fat log shape (4cm diameter)
- Cover with cling film and freeze it for 1hour.
- Cut the frozen dough into 1cm discs.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place on non-stick backing sheets and bake at the top of the oven for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and leave them on the sheet for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool.