Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Valentine’s Day is coming... You can buy a box of candy, flowers, Valentine's Day card... Why do not create an easy, romantic and impressive dessert for beloved one?
Chocolate is the necessary things on this special day, but I especially love how easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries are to make at home.
- Wash and dry the strawberries. The strawberries must be very dry. The best way is laying them out on a paper towel until they are completely dry.
- Stir chopped chocolate in metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from over water.
- Grasp the strawberry by the top leaves and dip it into the chocolate. Swirl the strawberry as needed to completely coat it in chocolate. Carefully lay the dipped strawberry on its side on the baking sheet. Repeat with one strawberry at a time.
- When the strawberries are ready, melt the white chocolate exactly as you did the dark chocolate.
Drizzle strawberries with white chocolate or NOT - if you like.
- You can also dip them into white chocolate and drizzle with dark.