Bajadera – Chocolate Bombs
Bajaderki are soft and rich in flavours, each time may be different - depending on used cakes.
If you have a cake that you prepared and it is a big disappointment, or have a lot of dry, not too fresh cakes - you can make cake-transformation.
- cakes - 250g crushed (cookies, muffins, etc. - without cream and fruit, can be with nuts and raisins)
- ground almonds - 100g
- dark chocolate - 300g (melted)
- double cream - 100g
- raisins - 100g (soaked and drained)
- almond extract - 2 drops
- whiskey - 30ml
- Combine the crushed cakes and whisky in a large bowl. Mix well. Leave it for 1 hour.
- Grind the mixture using grinder.
- Place ground mixture in a large bowl and add ground almonds, half of melted chocolate, double cram, raisins and almond extract. Mix well. If the dough is too soft, just cool it in the refrigerator or sprinkle a little ground almonds.
- Cut the dough in smaller pieces and roll them into little balls.
- Coat them in rest of melted chocolate.